The Center for Communication Programs (CCP) provides a range of career opportunities. We offer competitive starting salaries and an attractive benefits package which includes medical/dental coverage, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, and paid tuition plans. You need only apply once to JHU to be considered for present and future job openings within the entire university for a period of one year.
Current CCP Job Openings
CCP has a range of open opportunities for employment with an upcoming USAID-funded Uganda health project. See open positions here.
- Business Development Officer: Requisition #15326
- Web Development Services, Knowledge SUCCESS: RFP available here
- Responsable des médias sociaux (travailleur independent), West Africa Breakthrough ACTION: Appel d’offres disponible ici
- Conseiller (e) Technique Jeunesse: RFP available here
- Senior SBC Technical Advisor: Requisition #23276
- Embedded Media Capacity Strengthening Advisor: Job description here
- Program Understanding and Learning Suite (PULSE) Manager: Requisition #17483
- Project Director: Requisition #27804
- Technical Advisor/Research Officer: Requisition #28321
- Breakthrough ACTION Communications Officer: Requisition #29636
- Deputy Chief of Party, Democratic Republic of the Congo: Requisition #31196
- KM & Comms Program Officer: Requisition #31197
- Sr. Program Officer: Requisition #31199
- Program Officer II: Requisition #31097
- Chief of Party, Breakthrough ACTION-Kenya: Job description here
- Director, Finance and Administration Breakthrough ACTION-Kenya: Job description here
- Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor Breakthrough ACTION-Kenya: Job description here
- Social and Behavior Change Advisor Breakthrough ACTION Kenya: Job description here
Instructions: To view a detailed job description and apply online, please visit http://jobs.jhu.edu and search using the six-digit requisition number or just click on the links above. Successful candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
CCP loves working with JHU students. Typically, JHU students may work up to 19 hours per week during the school year. Students from other Colleges/Universities must complete the regular recruitment process through Human Resources and will be hired into temporary positions if their application is successful. All student employment openings are posted on CCP’s Facebook page. Follow us to see openings and learn about the application process. Opportunities are available for current JHU students to work with one of CCP’s field offices through the Center for Global Health’s Global Health Established Field Placements program.