The Center for Communication Programs (CCP) provides a range of career opportunities. We offer competitive starting salaries and an attractive benefits package which includes medical/dental coverage, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, and paid tuition plans. You need only apply once to JHU to be considered for present and future job openings within the entire university for a period of one year.
Current CCP Job Openings
- Technical Advisor/Research Officer: Requisition #10883
- Business Development Officer: Requisition #15326
- Program Understanding and Learning Suite (PULSE) Manager: Requisition #17483
- Research & Evaluation Officer: Requisition #9574
- Chief of Party-Breakthrough ACTION HC4 project, Eswatini: Requisition #18926
- Monitoring & Evaluation/Strategic Information Advisor- Breakthrough ACTION HC4 project, Eswatini: Requisition #18925
- Project Director/Dem Republic of Congo: Requisition #19268
- Sr. Research Data Analyst: Requisition #19236
- Web Development Services, Knowledge SUCCESS: RFP available here
- Responsable des médias sociaux (travailleur independent), West Africa Breakthrough ACTION: Appel d’offres disponible ici
- Social and Behavior Change Advisor for Francophone West Africa: Requisition #20819
- Digital Specialist: Requisition #20697
- Conseiller (e) Technique Jeunesse: RFP available here
- Senior SBC Technical Advisor: Requisition #23276
- Research & Evaluation Officer II: Requisition #23278
Instructions: To view a detailed job description and apply online, please visit http://jobs.jhu.edu and search using the six-digit requisition number or just click on the links above. Successful candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
CCP loves working with JHU students. Typically, JHU students may work up to 19 hours per week during the school year. Students from other Colleges/Universities must complete the regular recruitment process through Human Resources and will be hired into temporary positions if their application is successful. All student employment openings are posted on CCP’s Facebook page. Follow us to see openings and learn about the application process. Opportunities are available for current JHU students to work with one of CCP’s field offices through the Center for Global Health’s Global Health Established Field Placements program.