The Center for Communication Programs (CCP) provides a range of career opportunities. We offer competitive starting salaries and an attractive benefits package which includes medical/dental coverage, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, and paid tuition plans. You need only apply once to JHU to be considered for present and future job openings within the entire university for a period of one year.
Current CCP Job Openings
CCP has a range of open opportunities for employment with the Tanzania Vector Control Activity project. See open positions in Tanzania here.
- Senior SBC Technical Advisor: Requisition #23276
- Project Director: Requisition #27804
- Deputy Chief of Party, Democratic Republic of the Congo: Requisition #31196
- Sr. Program Officer: Requisition #31199
- Chief of Party, Breakthrough ACTION-Kenya: Job description here
- Director, Finance and Administration Breakthrough ACTION-Kenya: Job description here
- Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor Breakthrough ACTION-Kenya: Job description here
- Social and Behavior Change Advisor Breakthrough ACTION Kenya: Job description here
- SBC Technical Advisor: Requisition #34636
- Knowledge Management Technical Advisor: Requisition #34556
- Monitoring Officer II: Requisition #34637
- Chief of Party, Bangladesh: Requisition #35436
- Knowledge SUCCESS Communications Officer: Requisition #35437
- Monitoring Officer: Requisition #35576
- Technical Advisor, Service Delivery: Requisition #36559
- Tanzania Contract Administrator: Requisition #36798
- Program Specialist: Requisition #38723
Instructions: To view a detailed job description and apply online, please visit http://jobs.jhu.edu and search using the six-digit requisition number or just click on the links above. Successful candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
CCP loves working with JHU students. Typically, JHU students may work up to 19 hours per week during the school year. Students from other Colleges/Universities must complete the regular recruitment process through Human Resources and will be hired into temporary positions if their application is successful. All student employment openings are posted on CCP’s Facebook page. Follow us to see openings and learn about the application process. Opportunities are available for current JHU students to work with one of CCP’s field offices through the Center for Global Health’s Global Health Established Field Placements program.