The Center for Communication Programs (CCP) provides a range of career opportunities. We offer competitive starting salaries and an attractive benefits package which includes medical/dental coverage, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, and paid tuition plans. You need only apply once to JHU to be considered for present and future job openings within the entire university for a period of one year.
Current CCP Job Openings
CCP has a range of open opportunities for employment with the Breakthrough ACTION project in Cameroon. See open positions in Cameroon here.
- Chief of Party, Breakthrough ACTION-Kenya: Job description here
- Director, Finance and Administration Breakthrough ACTION-Kenya: Job description here
- Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor Breakthrough ACTION-Kenya: Job description here
- Social and Behavior Change Advisor Breakthrough ACTION Kenya: Job description here
- Monitoring Officer II: Requisition #34637
- Chief of Party, Bangladesh: Requisition #35436
- Technical Advisor, Service Delivery: Requisition #36559
- Program Specialist: Requisition #38723
- Monitoring Officer: Requisition #44576
- Grants & Contracts Specialist: Requisition: Requisition #43796
- Sr. Research Data Analyst: Requisition #45659
Instructions: To view a detailed job description and apply online, please visit http://jobs.jhu.edu and search using the six-digit requisition number or just click on the links above. Successful candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
CCP often has consultancy needs and maintains a database of individuals interested in US-based and international consultancy work. If you would like to be considered and interested in a short- or long-term assignment, please complete this form to tell us about your experience and skills.
CCP loves working with JHU students. Typically, JHU students may work up to 19 hours per week during the school year. Students from other Colleges/Universities must complete the regular recruitment process through Human Resources and will be hired into temporary positions if their application is successful. Complete this form if you’d like to be considered for a position.