The Center for Communication Programs (CCP) provides a range of career opportunities. We offer competitive starting salaries and an attractive benefits package which includes medical/dental coverage, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, and paid tuition plans. You need only apply once to JHU to be considered for present and future job openings within the entire university for a period of one year.
Current CCP Job Openings
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor: Requisition # 65267
- Budget Specialist: Requisition # 65691
- Sr. Research Service Analyst: Requisition # 65649
- Sr. Program Officer/Senior Communication Advisor: Requisition # 65872
- Program Officer II, Francophone Africa: Requisition # 66065
- Program Officer: Requisition # 65989
- Research & Evaluation Officer/ Research & Evaluation Director: Requisition # 66216
- Sr. Program Officer/K4Health Field Director: Requisition # 66353
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor/ Research and Evaluation Advisor: Requisition # 66640
Instructions: To view a detailed job description and apply online, please visit http://jobs.jhu.edu and search using the 5-digit requisition number or just click on the links above. Successful candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
CCP’s Knowledge for Health project is seeking consultants to assist with its KM work in Senegal, including a Senior Technical Advisor for eHealth Strategic Planning and a Technical Assistant for a National eHealth Registry Development. CCP’s HC3 project is currently seeking a consultant to help with Social and Behavior Change Interventions Targeting Service Providers for malaria in pregnancy.
CCP loves working with JHU students. Typically, JHU students may work up to 19 hours per week during the school year. Students from other Colleges/Universities must complete the regular recruitment process through Human Resources and will be hired into temporary positions if their application is successful. All internship openings are posted on CCP’s Facebook page. Follow us to see openings and learn about the application process. Opportunities are available for current JHU students to intern with one of CCP’s field offices through the Center for Global Health’s Global Health Established Field Placements program. Check back in the late fall for Summer 2015 opportunities.