Springboard is an online community of social and behavior change professionals who are passionate about making a difference in the world. Members seek access to experts, the latest theories and tools and the most stimulating discussions and educational opportunities, in order to advance their own knowledge and skills.
It is a place for ideas and learning, suited to those working at any level of expertise and in any SBC-related field. Specifically, Springboard offers:
- Access to SBC experts through interviews, live question-and-answer sessions, and online discussions
- A space to connect with and learn from other SBC professionals
- Learning opportunities through discussions, themed monthly content, and professional development postings
- Links to outstanding tools via the Compass
- Public and private groups that enable country- or network-based interactions
- A space to ideate and problem solve